A Traveller's ParadiseFor fifty years our lodge, in the heart of Munda on the shore of the Roviana Lagoon, has offered accommodation, meals and refreshments to all who travel through the Western Province.
Proud of our HospitalityWe are proud that our Solomon Islands’ family-owned company has continued its Anglo-Solomons Hospitality role for half a century without losing its unique character. This is an experience you must try.
Pacific ComfortOur comfortable rooms are adorned with pacific style decorations, our restaurant specialises in seafood meals and our Munda bar looks out over the lagoon to the real Munda Bar.
Munda's Magic SpellOur sunsets are memorable, our crayfish and crabs unforgettable and our cold drinks refreshing. If that’s not enough, we also offer:
- Scuba Diving and snorkeling on world-class sites
- Sport Fishing within the lagoon for great fighting fish
- Underwater coral and World War 2 relics
- Land-based American, New Zealand and Japanese WW2 sites
- Rainforest and wildlife fauna tours
- Tropical island atoll visits, picnics and barbeques
- Sightseeing lagoon tours and canoe transfers to nearby village/ tow